Sign up to get your free videos:
"5 steps to perfectly synchronized email"
|Videos & Guides|
John: "Someone needs to be congratulated on such an impressive piece of documentation and video presentation. The quality of the writing, the page layout and well considered illustrations should become the model for others."
Easy-Email is the solution to your email problems!
Problem: Too many email addresses
How many email addresses do you check?
Problem: Too many computers
Can't get all your email on all your computers?
Solution: Aggregate your email!
With Easy-Email you get all your email in one place
Solution: Synchronize your email!
With Easy-Email your email is automatically synchronized
Why do you need Easy-Email?
These days we all have multiple email addresses. And what a pain it is to stay on top of them.
You know the drill:
Every morning you log in to each email account to check your email. You check your web mail, your personal email and your business email. And it doesn't become more fun when you have to repeat the whole process once, twice, or even more times every day.
What a time waster!
And occasionally you forget to check the accounts where you rarely get email. And some day an important email arrives and you miss out on a great business opportunity or a fun party (not sure which one is worse).
Wish you could have your email come to you,
instead of having to hunt it down?
Well, you can!
Our experts have worked hard on the Easy-Email solution. With Easy-Email you can have all your email from all your email accounts come into one central account. And your email is automatically organized neatly in separate folders for each address.
So now you only have to go to one place for all your email. How cool is that?
The images on this page show Easy-Email working with Gmail and Thunderbird. Click on the images to see a full sized version.
But we don't stop there. We have steak knives for you too (just joking).
Wish you could have your email on your netbook,
home Mac, office PC and mobile devices
Well, you can!
Using email secrets most I.T. professionals don't even know about, we show you how you can keep the email on your netbook, your Mac at home and PC in the office seamlessly synchronized. Automatically!
And best of all you can continue using your favorite email programs. No matter if you prefer Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail or Outlook (*1) Easy-Email shows you how to do email the easy way so you don't have to learn any new programs.
Get the Advanced Guide for your favorite email client(s) and set it up for yourself!
Just think how much time you would save if all your email from all your email addresses was neatly organized in one window, with one login, from any computer and automatically synchronized. And you can send from any email address you choose.
That's a lot to take in so let's break it down:
All your email
- when we say all your email... we mean all your email... that includes automatic synchronization of mail in all your folders including sent mail – not just new mail that arrived since you left the office. Need to see that reply you sent to a customer from your office PC? No problem - you can find it in your netbook sent mail folder :-)
From all your email addresses
- your main work address (*2), your personalized domain address that you use for a sideline business, your Hotmail address, your sideline work address, your sports club address, your ISP address that you only check for bills once a month, your Gmail address, the address you use for signing up to newsletters... we mean ALL your addresses
- each email address gets its own inbox folder, its own sent mail folder and any other folders that you would like, so you can organize your email the way you prefer. You can run them all as separate accounts or combine some as you choose.
In one window
- you can see and manage all your email in one window - 3 new Hotmail messages, 6 new work messages, 1 new sports club message, 2 new newsletters. It's really easy to prioritize when they are all in front of you.
- no more wasting time logging in and out of different webmail accounts, switching across to email clients and back to webmail. You log in to Gmail or open your favorite email client and it's all there!
From any computer
- you can use your own computers with the email client of your choice or any other computer using Gmail.
- send an email from your work computer, it's in the sent mailbox of the work email address and you can even get to it from Gmail on your mum's computer. Read an email from your Hotmail address on your laptop and it's marked as read in the Hotmail inbox on all your computers. Delete an email from your ISP address and it's deleted from the ISP inbox on all your computers.
- If you are working in Outlook you can send an email as if it were coming from your hotmail address. Send an email from your business address even if you are working in Gmail. Replies are automatically(*3) sent from the email address they were sent to.
Wish you could set it up for yourself?
Well, you can!
The Easy-Email guides are very easy to follow, so anyone with a moderate level of computer knowledge can set it up for themselves. It's almost like having one of our experts hold your hand on your way through. Or if you prefer you can get your favorite teenager to do it for you. We know all this email stuff can be a bit confusing... there are many moving parts, so if you do have a question please post it on our forum. We are more than happy to help! (And we are really quite friendly!).
Setup and forget!
Once you have set up Easy-Email there is nothing more to do! Your email synchronizes automatically!
How easy it that?
Yes, you can do it!
Why not grab a copy of the FREE Esssential Guide and see for yourself how easy it is to set up Email Synchronization for one email address?
Then come back and grab your copy of the Advanced Guide for the Ultimate Ease in Email Management for Multiple Addresses with Email Aggregation.
Or go straight for the gold with the Advanced Guide. We offer you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, so it is RISK FREE.
Watch our video:
(*1) There is a bug in some (but not all) versions of Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007, which affects the way they work with the Easy-Email solution. Read this article for more information: Naughty Outlook.(*2) Note: Your access to work email from other computers or webmail programs may be restricted by your company's policies.
(*3) Depends on the client you use. For some email clients you have to choose the email address manually. Check the known issues section for your email client.
The best of Webmail and the best of Email Clients
Easy-Email - the best of both worlds!
Seamlessly and automatically synchronized to save you time and hassle!
|Webmail Client||Email Client
|Work with your email anywhere, from any computer||
|Work on your email without an internet connection on your own computers|
|Sent emails available from any computer no matter where it was sent from
|Use a professional sounding (personalized) email address|
|Look up information stored in your emails while offline (an address for a meeting for instance, while you are out of the office)
|Automatic synchronization between your office computer, home computer and laptop|
|Free hosting of emails and free email client|
You can set this up using Gmail and the email client of your choice - Outlook, Live Mail, Entourage, Apple Mail or many others.